Organizational Goal setting is a critical exercise in ensuring achievement of desired and planned results. The IbharCPM Goal setting process ensures that Goals are meaningfully aligned to Strategic objectives. It is important that Organizational Goals are not confused with departmental and individual goals.
IbharCPM ensures that Organizational and Departmental/Individual goals are categorized, planned and managed differently.
IbharCPM has a unique way of ensuring that the Goals defined are made measurable and then used for Operational and Business reviews through the year by different stakeholders.
Traditionally the function of business planning is anchored by the CFO and ends up with a financial budget for the financial year. While Strategy would have provided inputs in this process, business planning has textual references to approaches for achieving results. HR drives the setting of Key Result Areas (KRAs) or in evolving scorecards with the objective of appraising the employee at the end of the financial year. IbharCPM methodology seamlessly connects Business, Strategy, HR and IT activities together in defining and setting goals that are measurable and reviewable.
|Design Principal Accountabilities||for every Role in the organization making expectations measurable and hence clearly defined|
|Set and Align Goals||in a top down approach and ensure that Strategic objectives are deployed down the organization|
|Set Targets that are broken down for the month||thus providing a clear expectation month to month against which actual performance can be monitored|
|Ensure every Goal is measurable||and is retrievable from an existing system in the organization. Get Human resources and Information Technology personnel involved in specific but different phases in making every goal measurable|
- Easy to define and describe a Goal
- One step deployment to the next level
- Goal types describe specific ways to achieve as well as monitor
- Goals types relate to specific sub-systems including Projects, Events and Reporting
- Share Goals but assign different weights for performance review for different individuals
- Define weights to each goal as part of an individual’s performance scorecard
- Define Principal accountabilities for each role
- Inherit automatically or selectively from principal accountabilities for a financial year
- Tag a goal with multiple identifiers and analyze performance using Tags
- 3 Step process to Goal setting groups activities between the User community, HR and Information technology