Implementing a comprehensive Airport Performance Management system
Define, Implement and Operationalize Performance objectives with the purpose to continually improve performance in the areas of Safety, Quality, Service, Productivity and Cost Effectiveness at your Airport.
- Establish Corporate Goals and Planning by assigning Performance Measures in areas requiring management attention and promote individual staff accountability
- Equip Airside and Terminal side managers with Mobility tools through which Inspections, Activity Logs, Incidents and Audits can be recorded and acted upon
- Improve Turn around times on all categories of activity by communicating tasks on mobile phones
- Monitor and Manage ACDM metrics and improve operational performance
- Provide a common platform for Concessionaires, Airlines and the Airport to share information for collaborative decision making
- Review Operation performance across all aspects of the Airport in a structured manner, eliminate valuable time being spent on preparation for Reviews and use Business Intelligence capability to get deeper insights into various aspects contextually